CV CV CV
CV CV CV
15 Old Church Rd, Warren, NJ, 07059
University of Pennsylvania 2018
Candidate for a BA in English and Fine Art
National Merit Scholarship Finalist Dean’s List 2014-17
• Journalistic writing & editing
• Creative writing & editing
• Writing for promotional materials and clips
• Adobe Creative Suite proficiency —Photoshop
—InDesign —Illustrator —Premiere —After Effects
• Graphic Design
• Traditional Art & Illustration
• Microsoft Office Suite proficiency
—Word —Powerpoint —Excel
• Tumblr, facebook, twitter, pinterest, instagram proficiency
Design Editor, Penn Review (Aug. 2016 — Current)
• Designed print layout and graphics for winter and spring Penn Review editions
• Oversaw Penn Review design associates
Opinion Columnist, Daily Pennsylvanian (Jan. 2017 — Current)
• Wrote biweekly columns on a variety of topics
• Produced, animated and edited Opinion videos.
Opinion Editor, Daily Pennsylvanian (Jan. — Dec. 2016)
• Managed and edited 23 columnists for online and print publica- tion, along with the Opinion Board.
• Controlled and decided opinion content for online and print.
• Wrote and directed editorials.
• Initiated the creation of new types of Opinion content to diversify the department.
Viacom — Nickelodeon (May. — Aug. 2016)
Content and Programming Intern
• Supported the Nickelodeon Network
• Prepared editorial and video content for online publication • Researched and proposed clip ideas
• Scheduled online content for both desktop and devices
Webmaster, Stimulus Children’s Theatre (Jan. — May. 2016)
• Managed website and social media presence for the theatre • Set designer 2 semesters and graphics designer 1 semester
RealRep Project Design Lead (Jan. 2016 — Current)
• Lead developer for UI/UX design, as well as logo design for the RealRep app by the tech group Diagraphic Technologies
Gallery Intern, Arthur Ross Gallery, University Curator’s Office (May. — Aug. 2015)
• Researched, wrote, and prepared publications for the ARG and University Curator’s office.
Deputy News Editor, Daily Pennsylvanian (Aug. — Dec. 2015)
• Edited news stories for the Daily Pennsylvanian
Beat Reporter Daily Pennsylvanian (Jan. — Dec. 2015)
• Researched, proposed, pitched, interviewed, and wrote articles related to relevant beats (gender and sexuality and faculty affairs).
Painted a 70 ft mural in Warren Township (2014)
• Designed and painted mural after successfully receiving backing from township. Solely raised funding and proposed project.
Montclair Museum of Art Intern. (2013)
• Created publications/publication designs for the museum • Organized the creation of a gallery exhibition working with other interns and artists